We Appreciate You Considering Our Services
Thank you for considering Oncology Rehab and Wellness Resources for your adult oncology patients’ rehabilitation services. As Northern Virginia’s first oncology-specific rehabilitation clinic, we are trained to work as a key member of your patients’ cancer care team, and our staff members dedicate themselves to specializing in the treatment of cancer patients and cancer survivors.
Our patient outcomes continue to demonstrate decreased pain, improvement in function and a better quality of life.
Why Choose Us?
- Our lead therapists have extensive training and experience in treating cancer survivors. We have over 3o years of experience as physical therapists.
- Our staff includes a full-time Certified Lymphedma Therapist (CLT) trained in Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT) through the Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy.
- We have collaborative resources to make available to your patients, to include: Cancer Exercise Specialists, Nutritionists, Accupuncturists
- We are the only private practice in Northern Virginia that provides specialty rehab services focused solely on addressing the needs of adult cancer patients and cancer survivors.
- We offer a unique, individualized approach. Your patients will spend their entire treatment session directly with a therapist, one-to-one.
- We work closely with all members of the healthcare team, because we believe a collaborative approach is critical to maximize patient outcomes and maintain patient safety.