February 13, 2023 - Our NEW location in Lansdowne is open!
Here are some quick answers to things you may be wondering.
Are masks required?
Yes, masks are required, both by our patients and everyone in the building. There will no longer be exposure to others not wearing masks. We will continue to use HEPA filters and add more as we are able.
What is the parking like?
There is plenty of parking and no curbs to navigate. If you have mobility issues: be sure to drive toward the front row of the building parking for access (closest to the front entrance) - there are ample handicapped spaces and a row of “one hour parking only” spaces. Please use these spaces for ease of access.
About our new location
Since the inception of Oncology Rehab and Wellness, this has been a big dream of mine -- to have our own clinic space, our own culture, and our own community of wonderful staff and patients. While our previous space was "home" for the past 9 years, we needed more space and more control over patient safety. So after several months of diligent search for a new location, we have finally found it and the doors are open! We are officially in our new Lansdowne location at 44160 Scholar Plaza, Suite 390.
We owe it to you, our patients. We are grateful for you.
Here are some of the things I'm most excited about:
- Safety: Our building is cleaned to medical-grade standards and mask guidelines remain in place.
- Comfort: An extra spacious and comfortable reception room.
- Setting: Serene location, adjacent to nicely wooded area. Incredible views from the gym and treatment room areas.
- Expansion: We have 4 total private treatment rooms (vs. 2 now). The new space has enabled us to add more therapists and offer expanded hours of service!
- Ease of access: Plenty of parking, no curbs to navigate. Very easy to locate, just off of Riverside Parkway.
- Near Inova Loudoun Hospital: If you have related appointments at or near the hospital, this should make all of your visits more convenient.
- (Future) New services: With our extra space and freedom to use our space our way, it is our plan to add many adjunct services, some of which may include: lymphatic/oncology massage therapist, nutrition/dietitian services, wellness and healing services, and cancer exercise training. All coming soon!
Our office will continue to provide the best care possible and accept the same insurance plans. I realize that change can be difficult but I hope to make the transition as smooth as possible. Our staff will be there to help and I have included a map showing our current address and new location above. I think you will be quite pleased with our new, more modern and very updated look!
As of February 13, 2023, appointments will all be held at our new location.
NOTE: If you are a current patient and have an upcoming appointment that will be at our new location, we will be personally contacting you to let you know so that you so you don't miss it! We will also keep you updated at your appointments with us.
I can't wait to share the new space with you! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me by email or drop by the office.
Be on the lookout for an announcement for our OPEN HOUSE at our new location!
(703) 789-0367 (9:00 AM - 5:30 PM)