Oncology Rehab and Wellness Resources prides itself in being the first oncology-specific and privately owned cancer rehabilitation clinic for adults in Northern Virginia and the DC Metro region. Owner Cheryl Guarna, PT, MPT, CLT and our other clinicians live and work in your community. We make a point of knowing your physicians, nurses and other members of your healthcare team.
We aren’t just theoretical partners in your recovery; we are truly invested in helping you prepare for and successfully complete your cancer treatment. And then we’ll be here to support you while you recover, rebuild and restore your strength and mobility in the years to come.
Why You Should Choose Oncology Rehab and Wellness
- There is a full-time Certified Lymphedema Therapist (CLT) on staff, fully trained in Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT) through the Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy.
- We are the only private practice in Northern Virginia that provides rehab services tailored to the needs of cancer patients and cancer survivors.
- You will spend your entire treatment session one-on-one with a therapist.
- We work closely with all members of your healthcare team to maximize a successful outcome.
- We communicate with you directly throughout your rehabilitation program.
- Home evaluations are available to determine your adaptive equipment/home modification needs for maximum independence and safety.
Thank you for choosing us. Please contact us with questions or to set up an appointment. We look forward to being an integral part of your cancer treatment team.
“The scientific literature has shown that rehabilitation improves pain, function, and quality of life in cancer survivors.”
— Impairment-driven cancer rehabilitation: An essential component of quality care and survivorship
Find out more: