Thank you for considering Oncology Rehab and Wellness Resources for your adult oncology patients’ rehabilitation services. As Northern Virginia’s first oncology-specific rehabilitation clinic, we are trained to work as a key member of your patients’ cancer care team, and our staff members dedicate themselves to specializing in the treatment of cancer patients and cancer survivors.
- Our lead therapists have achieved the designation as STAR Clinician® Certified.
- Our staff includes a full-time Certified Lymphedma Therapist (CLT) trained in Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT) through the Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy.
- Our personal training instructors are certified Cancer Exercise Specialists (CES).
- We are the only private practice in Northern Virginia that provides specialty rehab services focused solely on addressing the needs of adult cancer patients and cancer survivors.
- We offer a unique, individualized approach. Your patients will spend their entire treatment session directly with a therapist, one-to-one. No assistants or unlicensed personnel will be involved in your care. Their status and vitals will be monitored closely throughout their therapy sessions.
- We work closely with all members of the healthcare team, because we believe a collaborative approach is critical to maximize patient outcomes and maintain patient safety.
Why choose Oncology Rehab and Wellness for your patients?
WE GET RESULTS!
Our patient outcomes continue to demonstrate decreased pain, improvement in function and a better quality of life.
To set up a phone or in-person meeting in your office, please contact Cheryl Guarna firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 789-0367.