Please review our Practice Policies prior to your first appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first treatment session for paperwork completion and registration.
- Please arrive on time for your appointments. We reserve the right to cancel/reschedule for late arrivals.
- Payment is due in full at the time of each session for any co-payments, uncovered services/supplies.
- If you do not have insurance or choose to not use your medical insurance for therapy services, we can offer you affordable pay per visit options. Payment plans available.
- Patients must call at least 24 hours prior to their appointment for any cancellations. We charge a nominal fee for missed visits that are not cancelled in a timely manner.
- For House Calls patients, if you are not home at arrival of your therapist or fail to cancel per above policy, you will be charged a nominal fee.
- We accept cash, check and major credit cards.
Please visit our Insurance and Billing page for most updated list of insurance providers we accept and for billing contact information.
“Every day may not be good, but there is good in every day.”
—Alice Morse Earle
Find out more: